Author Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru
This guy plays Isekai like I play Skyrim.

Save the world? Sure thing, let me just max Stealth and Armorsmithing first.
@conscript117 if you mean the ones who did the chapters that are on Mangadex then yeah, but another group boredamsociety have up to chapter 7 translated but have not stated if they are still working on it as chapters 8-10 which are out have not been done.
Hope this gets more attention now that the anime’s coming out
Anime will overtake this in no time, especially with the scanlator drama.
@nohwun I wonder why it got Anime
Hope someone else pick this up.
Well this is extremely generic.
Looks like it was picked up.

https://www.boredomsociety.xyz/titles/info/22
The dude minds is prolly like:

Mind: Get ready to fight.
Seiya: wait,why?
Mind: JUST GET READY TO FIGHT!
Dammit zz UNAVAILABLE CHAPTERS AGAIN
Calling it pos is being too nice
d
d
Legend
The anime has been great wish a proper scanlator group would pick this up instead of time wasters.
Up to 9th by Xereste
Uhh so... Tell me again what the duck "tueee" means?
@Kagamimocchi "Ore TUEEEE" is a meme. It means "I'm strong" and it's used to mock works with overpowered protagonists that never face any challenge, it's kind of close in use to Mary Sue.
the anime was amazing, gotta say
Is the manga past the anime or did it end there? Is the Ln past the end of the anime too?
@Elanator the anime is way past the manga at this point. But of course, the LN is ahead of both the anime and manga, since they are both based on the LN.
The anime just completed the first volume of the LN. The manga's latest release has not even reached the second half of the anime's third episode. The seventh volume of the LN was just released on 10 December last month. Both the anime and manga still have a very long way to go @Elanator.