Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Potion Sales Started

you have my deepest sympathies for the totally ridiculous amount of words in this ch ..............
thank you for your hard work

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Fed-Kun's army
@plasma1492
@Gimmy

Those huge paragraphs aren't from the raws friend. The scanlator has realized that the writing in the base manga is so poor he has to supplement it with paragraph upon paragraph of justifications to defend his waifu's honor from bullies. That would dare think to insinuate a isekai manga could have bad writing.

Fed-Kun's army
It was easy to ignore the single page text block at the beginning of the chapter. But fucking with the composition of the pages to put in essays explaining the manga is obnoxious and petty. Just stop scanning the manga if you're gonna do it while using it to throw shade at your critics like a sensitive 12 year old youtuber.

Double-page supporter
Pretty annoying that the scanlator's trying to remind me what I already know every chapter. I've already read through the first major arc of the WN.

Also, yes, the scanlator is giving us infodumps from the WN itself each time that "sign" shows up. Those aren't in the raws, the manga either cut them out, or hasn't gotten to explaining that yet.

The translator needs to calm down and stop with the interjection, go tell people to read the novel if they want to know more.

Dex-chan lover
As long as this does not last, I can laught it off. I would be pissed too if I were the translator, but please tone it down.
Thanks for the chapter.

Edit: Oh, wait, intersections are WN based? Keep them coming! Maybe put them on a better location, like always at the bottom or something to not break the page composition, but I'm all up for more story reading.

Dex-chan lover
Tune in next chapter when explaining everything get's even bigger and bother some to read

Dex-chan lover
I mean
I can't say i did not expect some religious country to appear sooner or later i must say

Group Leader
@existchese yes...probably copy/paste from the novel and change some wording to fit the manga narrative.

@desaurido I am a bit salty because it is almost paraphrasing from the translated novel. As if they use the raw from LHSCAN, but translation from the novelupdate or google translate. Some phases do get a bit touch up bit it make the whole conversation as a whole like hitting a speedbump.

For example: https://mangadex.org/chapter/488174/5 (page 5) and Novel https://imoutosite.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/kaoru-chapter-26-visitors-2/ ( (half wapage)n the page)
「That is useless.
When we get together in one country, the balance between the powers of the countries collapses and it is likely to cause a dispute, because of this both of us ran away from our country.
Hopefully, there would be an opportunity to meet again with my little sister.」

「「「………」」」

Contributor
Yeah no still blaming her.
Kinda naive of her to believe that nothing would happen when she has the ability to do anything.

These last few chapters have been very confusing to follow. I for one am glad for the WN interjections to clarify certain points. Yes, she did act a little bitchy, but it was within the scope of her request and her original goal. She didn't turn evil, she's just very.... Obtuse in her methods...

Users who are viewing this thread