Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Visitors

Contributor
wait, did mamoritai get salty enough to add all those explanations?

he did, he fucking did
https://lhscan.net/read-potion-danomi-de-ikinobimasu-raw-chapter-16.1.html

Dex-chan lover
She shouldn't try lame excuses like that, she should come right out and say leave me alone or I will rally as many people and countries I can to destroy you.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane

YOU DARE INSULT KAORU

SHE HELPS PEOPLE

ARE YOU BETTER THAN HER

NO THEN STOP INSULTING KAORU

RARRRGHH

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus
I realize the error of my ways... I shouldn't of called Kaoru his waifu, that was an insult to Kaoru and to all the 2D girls out there. Please burn me at the stake as so I can repent.

Double-page supporter
Did anyone notice the difference? I see nothing changed from her face...!?

Aggregator gang
She left the previous kingdom after putting a huge gash on her face and running out of the room in front of the whole court. Which of course she healed pretty much immediately, but nobody saw that.

Also isn't it kind of sad when you have to literally be reminded that not being a selfish ass is going to be more productive?

@Chrona I really can't decide who's worst, the Translator for getting salty, or readers bitching about quality when there are far worse "duwangs" out there, and in a story that follows such a simple plotline that you can easily understand from just the pictures. who use mob mentality to justify their claims and passive agressive insults...

Banned
I don't know if those things explainng the story are the translators dumbing things down because some people didn't understood things, with the whole explaining thing that had gone a few chapters back, or if it's the author explaining the setting and at this point I don't care.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus
@Akabane

Loli Mussolini be like:
WisT2f0.png

Users who are viewing this thread