The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Recollection End

Group Leader
Click below if you want to listen to the BGM!
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=702608&no=23&weekday=tue

and the girl stops them both and tells them it's been a misunderstanding made by the actual bully? or they just continue fighting while realizing stuff?

@kaeldy
I except the MC to get beat up during which the bully guy will say somethings, after a while the girl will piece things to together and then interrupt their fight.

their relationship is kind of strange, now that you understand all the things behind it. Like they are still Friends but complicated.

Aggregator gang
@Ernester There are more than 50 chapters currently untranslated and it is still ongoing
end is far

Did you read "Route End" btw?

Aggregator gang
Ok this just made me love this more.
That was some good shit

Hamin is still best girl tho.

So it was basically a bunch of misunderstanding cause those two never talked through and basically got done in by those “friends” of theirs?

Yuri best girl tho

Dex-chan lover
Story of a beta still a beta doing beta things never changing getting cucked left and right

even if taeyang apologizes for what he did, he completely ruined any chance of them being friends again. he needs to just fuck right off. if he actually cared about MC he would've talked it out like a normal person. like, communication in any type of relationship is a given. this entire stupid-misunderstanding-ruins-their-entire-friendship plot device so many of these comics have is getting pretty old. i get that they're supposed to be teenagers and teenagers are idiots, but you gotta be a special kind of stupid to think "oh this guy who's a massive piece of shit told me my friend did something he normally wouldn't have done? better take his word for it and not even ask for their side of the story"

Fed-Kun's army
tbh i read this cause i thought there would be blackmailing and s*x and anyshit in typical korean hentai manga. but i guess it's not dat bad at all.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls
No his balls vanished by the first hit he got from his friend/bully, now that he faces him with a smile, that is how you show your hairy big hard balls. He alrdy had courage, that for sure, but even when confronting trouble, he was always running away from his own problems, distracting himself unintentionally with problems from others, never showing how he really feels on the surface (not considering his near breakdown), he now has his balls back.

Users who are viewing this thread