Hellper 2 <KillBeros>

Oh my god
Oh my god
Oh my god
It's been 10000 years
But Lightman has returned
hope it goes into what happens after the end of Season 1 instead of being a full prequel
I hope there's a way to listen to the music if there is any, Season 1 had some of it and was nice but the official English translations acted like it didn't exist, you'd only find out if you went to the raws.

edit: After looking into it more now that its back on my radar, apparently the author got a huge ego after Season 1 and by the end of Season 2 the story took a big nosedive. I'll wait to read if that's true, but there goes any expectations about it being great.

Oh my god
Oh my god
Oh my god
It's been 10000 years
But Lightman has returned
I hope there's a way to listen to the music if there is any, Season 1 had some of it and was nice but the official English translations acted like it didn't exist, you'd only find out if you went to the raws.

edit: After looking into it more now that its back on my radar, apparently the author got a huge ego after Season 1 and by the end of Season 2 the story took a big nosedive. I'll wait to read if that's true, but there goes any expectations about it being great.
I was under the impression Hello Hellper came 2nd and this was the original run?

@gamefreak2998
No, this is a prequel detailing the events of Gwangnam's life before the events of Season 1. Hello Hellper came first.
Season 1: Hello Hellper
Season 2: Hellper 2 <KillBeros>

Just so people are aware, this one is controversial for a couple events, and I would suggest you look them up. Idk what the fuck the author was on but he wrote some dark shit that really turned me off from continuing the series. Really sad honestly.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I would never read it in english....thank you so much.

As to the possibility of dark themes/ drop on story quality, I'll have to see myself I guess

Fed-Kun's army
someone said i could read season 2 here in MD and i was literally in shock
incredible work, mate

Users who are viewing this thread