Author Hunter x Hunter
Bro what kind of bullshit prank is -- *looks at date* Oh.
new chapter?!

Edit: I truly, TRULY, wanted to believe.
@PsychoJing I did want to believe too ...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus id imperdiet magna. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris bibendum libero mi, nec vestibulum est aliquet nec. Nunc consequat congue aliquam. Vivamus hendrerit auctor est ac eleifend. Mauris justo neque, consectetur nec velit non, efficitur pretium ipsum. Donec ut mi euismod, luctus leo ut, laoreet mauris. Suspendisse maximus leo ornare sodales molestie.

10/10 chapter.
I will wait for this manga even after death 😭
On top of the hiatus, there's so many missing chapters here :c
FFS, Togashi...

Stop lazying around from all the HxH, YYH and SM royalties. Hire some damn assistants and buy a good chair for your back!

Also, stop over-complicating your story out of the blue! This is exactly what GRRM did with A Song of Ice and Fire - and now he'll never be able to finish it. There are so many damn characters in this Selection War arc that it's becoming so hard to follow what's going on
if only there were a light novel for this manga. *sigh*
Why is there alot of missing English chapters? New to the site can someone help me lol. Thanks 😊
Oh crap, Mangaplus strikes again!
Bruh, at this point One Piece is going to finish before HxH does...

and I love both mangas tbh.
I just finished watching the anime.. i guess i didnt miss much?
Very nice.
Wonder when these scans will be down
Please find and read official scans instead of mangastream
current arc is wordy and mangastream speedscans make it even wordier
@Puchotek hello, do you know where else to read official trans? Only 388-390 are available in mangaplus..
is this really gore?
Yes HxH does have gore.