Hunter x Hunter

Group Leader
the anime covers up to the beginning of the dark continent arc, so you can just watch it. for beyond that its mangastream or official tankoban releases.

Fed-Kun's army
"Alt name(s): Hiatus x Hiatus"

not wrong i guess..

@dawlben
Thanks for that. That's a hell of a lot of Hiatus.
The ratio between Hiatus:published is ridiculous, really. It's a lovely story, but the massive gaps really irk me.

do the english chapters have the weekly chapters (with the bad art), or the good art? i don't know the comparison, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
it makes me depressed knowing there's a chance he won't be able to finish this series before he dies

I will never want to imagine it if this series is not finished because there are unexpected events occur.

This is totally my favourite. I read Naruto, OP, Bleach, Dragon Ball as one of my childhood series, but HxH is the winner.

If you want me to choose among many ongoing popular shounen series right now HxH still the best. Even I choose this over Attack on Titan, Ajin and others.

Feeling upset? not only you, but I don't regret buying the comic, whatever happens.
Idfc about his rumor, just waiting patiently.

Group Leader
remember when we spent 10 years on the boat in berserk?

we're trapped on a boat again -.-

Dex-chan lover
Lord, finally hit the point where there's a ton of chapters missing so I guess it's time to just wait indefinitely

Users who are viewing this thread