Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - New Year's Eve Whisperings

Double-page supporter
Mah hart, mah soul. I'm not knowing how to handle all this.

Fed-Kun's army
with this chapter i can say now that ebino really is the best girl. taro is in love with eve but that is not something that should happen. ebino, even though taro has rejected her she still clings to the hope of getting him to fall for her. ririsu on the other hand is even more stubborn than a donkey with her "i cant tell him im a girl" BS, and that is charming until a certain point in time and plot but lets face it already 134 chapters and she still wont even try to tell him but instead of it decides to run away to america instead of coming clean with the truth. her going to america, staying there for some years and then coming as a lady later on only implies unnecesary trouble for future taro, whom hopefully will have recapacitated about loving eve or have stopped seeing her anymore and if the author feels at least the tiniest bit of love towards ebino, he will either be more aware of ebino in a romantic way or be dating her. thats why ririsu´s comeback would just ruin their relationship instead...
but then again:
Shoujou Manga Rules:
1) First girl MC meets at the beginning of the story without regard of him having female friends already or a love interest is the girl he stays with
2) MC stays with the girl he shares a secret with even if he has a GF or a girl he likes
3) MC will never fall in love with childhood friend because he will forever treat her LIKE a sister or has some sort of complex because she is either/both beautiful, smart, athletic, and well liked by everyone (popular)
and many more that i know we all know.... (rules go for both FMC and MC depending on who the story talks about)

I have this sinking feeling that Ibusuki is going to win but it will somehow leave everyone very annoyed and dissatisfied, even the pro-Ibusuki fanbase.

I want Eve to win but given how it's potrayed as being a bad thing I doubt it'll happen.

Dex-chan lover
@kanozo
saying that "it's portrayed as a bad thing" as if you don't see At All how bad would be to give up actual relationships and focus on your mary-sue girlfriend, sentient or not.

Dex-chan lover
The third panel of page 3 seems to have something wrong with one of the text boxes.

Power Uploader
@anon763
It's like this in the raw. Legit don't know if it's an editorial issue that's gonna be fixed in the tank or if it's the author's intention
padUOaX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@rhino36 most likely a joke... kinda making fun of titles character has by making it cropped out or such... even in the next panels says that she's not the heroine so basically the author is kinda poking fun at it...

one sample I can think of is the Touhou Doujin by Bomber Grape... he's basically glossing over Hoshiguma Yuugi's name in the page
__hoshiguma_yuugi_ibuki_suika_and_yagokoro_eirin_touhou_drawn_by_bomber_grape__sample-6b18b1a6c332fb6a71fa59dcd9d8e5bb.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Im starting to move over to ebino's side, cuz there is a limit how stubborn someone can be, jesus crist.

Users who are viewing this thread