Gunjou Senki

Kinda lame, the art isn't that good. But, somehow, I find this is really interesting to read.
I like the combination of old and modern Japan here, and how they have to survive in it. The tragedy is more inclined to the timeline of the historical presentation that they must pass.
I just don't understand how the troops in the past can act like wild, walking corpses that don't think.

Fed-Kun's army
After reading chapter after chapters I'm starting to give 0 fuck on the MC and more on the other side character lol..
The more spotlight on the MC the more I give 0 shit on him... lol

This's what it looks like when modern people sent to sengoku period and they cant adapt, they cant left their kindness and softy. They ended up dead or raped.

I thought it would be the other way around and the MC would transfer to another world but it wasn't just him but everybody in their school.
The art is good for gore genre. It's not written but it's rather bloody and more of a seinen 2000s art style.
It's really good if you're interested in history. I actually felt scared and tense while reading. It's realistic to the point that not everyone adapts well during killing.

I was hyped when I fund this manga because I love history-related stuff but in the end I couldn't read more than 10 chapters.

30 chapters = ~4 vols, and it has still got nowhere

slow update makes it more boring as well

Dex-chan lover
This is getting a live action in 2021 which is sad cause one of the main cast is Haruma Miura who just died due to suicide...

RIP Haruma Miura.

pretty good, maybe cuz i don't like gore that much but i find it cool that when it's about the girl he grow some balls, but this whole arc i belive he will be a chicken, i wonder if he will help oda to win and change history, cuz he already changed a lot of thing soo that would be nice. the thing is if the author wants to kill one or both his Best friends he should do in this arc cuz it will be hard to motivate him, or they could die in the hands of the enimes but kinda lame, or kill them now or don't kill them at all lol. secondary caracters are pretty cool.

Group Leader
Who rated this trash that high.

- Characters are retarded, that way they have a reason to get killed stupidly.
- MC is a pussy
- Art is meh
- students are either psychopaths or pacifistic idiots
- sengoku period humans are depicted as brainless apes

really fun to read, even tho there are some stupid things here and there but overall pretty decent 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread