Dex-chan lover
buJhuNZk

jak

Contributor
Like father, like son. Hell, the father's genes are too powerful considering both his children are more like him than their mother.

Arc

Wait, did he just restore it so it's "shiny and new-looking" or did he actually mod it to an alternate color "shiny pokemon"?

Aggregator gang
@jak
Too true. His swag was evenly divided among them and they're both still incredibly powerful on their own.
Well, they also got his whole no-speaky thing where Komi CAN'T communicate and Shou-kun just doesn't want/need to communicate.
But still they have swag overload.

Shousuke's like Albert Chang. Talented, always doing something in his room, wearing black.

I like despite the perfect being he is, Shousuke still can't get rid of Hitomi ?
Tadano's sister is too OP.

Dex-chan lover
well, fuck. no more komi-san. since it has been licensed, is it in English??. anyway, I am sad man... because it will never EVER come to my country, so buying it will be way too expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... you should definitely hit that Rei! So you can get in to the Komis family! xD

Aggregator gang
They said to support the official release, but they said nothing about them not translating it anymore.

Have hope!

Users who are viewing this thread