GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 14 Ch. 79

Group Leader
that dragon on page 22 was a little confusing, took me a while to realise that's just a helmet decoration. Why the heck did it get a whole panel to itself out of context D:

Dex-chan lover
She really thought she could storm the greatest enemy stronghold on her own, without any plan whatsoever. Good thinking.

hey, isn't this different from the anime? i think i remember the preggo knight fleeing in the heli with the nobles.

It's not that different from the anime, that being said. The information that she was pregnant wasn't in the anime at that point.

For reference episode 11 (23) of season 2

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
You shouldn't be using the anime as a reference.
The story is heavily gutted and altered due to the time constraints.
Also, damn Bozes, getting jiggy with a (technically) enemy soldier? She can expect to be disowned when her parents hear about this.

The anime had Bozes approach, fail, then get pulled away screaming Pina's name in roughly the same format.
...except they didn't bother explaining exactly why Bozes thought any of this would work, and so she just seemed to be either really naive or hopelessly stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium I think when the Rose Order defended the embassy, anyone related to them is already done for... what's getting disowned at this point? ?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't say it as a bad thing, she'd be free of her status allowing her to just go to Japan and live peacefully.
But her family has no choice but to disown her, imagine the child of a noble house siding with the enemy, at worst her family could be sent to the gallows.

@zdrytchx The dragon was the decoration above the archway. I believe that panel was to "show" her falling off the horse since the view is tilted.

I do have a funny suspicion that Bozes didn't know that Pina in the prison, and this chapter (specifically the conversation between her and Beefeater) confirms it...

that aside, the commander on site might not be waiting for Beefeater to drag back Bozes...

Users who are viewing this thread