Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Cool Beauty Toyoda-san

Fed-Kun's army
I ship it.
Who else is getting on this cruise?
1kgU.gif

Fed-Kun's army
A closeted kawaii addict and an out and proud pervert. I've seen weirder side pairings in manga. Let's add this ship to the fleet.

Hopefully they get more screen time together, even if it means it gives an excuse for the author to avoid making progress with the main couple. I always feel like that's at least a partial reason for romance manga authors adding side couples.

Dex-chan lover
We found one of our Kin!
Finally, someone who understands the sex appeal of the godlike character designs of “wooden chair”. Sadly, he’s playing 4-D chess against all the other plebs in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry but I’m more of a “wooden table” kind of guy. I do see the appeal of wooden chairs. Sadly, it’s just not for me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not chair-ophobic. I just find tables more appealing.

@That-Guy

Wooden Table does hold a certain mysterious allure that Wooden Chair can't replicate, but honestly, none of the side characters are nearly as good as the one-off character Wooden Bed from when the MCs were looking for a new futon, shame they didn't explore that character more.

Dex-chan lover
I... don't ship them at all x'D

she's already the representation of every readers, that's enough. And we already have the weakass guy+gyaru, a pairing with an older guy would be somewhat more fitting for her :p

Aggregator gang
This guy seems like an attempt at the same sort of character as Sunglasses Dude from Dagashi Kashi. He just doesn't have anywhere near the Charisma, Depth or the Screen Time for me to actually like him.

Users who are viewing this thread