The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 96

This is so cute, I think her being an aunt that trains her nieces and nephews would be so adorable.

as long as pauliana is happy idc what her role in the story ends up being
the romance could be a bittersweet one-sided thing on the part of the king - something he wishes to have but never can

Ong~Auntie~ ☺️ I never expected Ms.Paul to like babies.
It's a first for me, hoping for FL to end up with another female. They're just so cute together ??? Actually I ship Ms.Paul with everyone. Harem ending please 😂

I bet Sir Pauliana never expected to be an Auntie. I'm so glad she gets to experience being one.

Ah, I was wondering when we'd see a bit more of the third concubine! Lady Rebecca is still the cutest, though~

It’s nice to see that the concubines aren’t essentially bitches. Actually, they all seem nice enough.

@draksig Her subordinates, Donau and his brother, are having children. She is not related by blood, so she is more like an honorary aunt.

I wonder if seeing the smol ones will make her want some herself, she seems to like kids and educating ppl... I just want miss Paul to find a person she truly loves and stay with them though, with or without having babies, she deserves it! ;---;

I wonder how the blue hair guy who seems to like her situation will evolve... o3o

I hope she doesn't end up with emp tho... dude has 3 waifus already and she just doesn't seem to like him that way... '-'

Dex-chan lover
That's... actually really good advice in general. My big sisters had two kids and those socks just fuckin VANISH. A wholesome chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh men i like dis but ive read some spoilers and i dont wamm read the light novel, excited formore tho

Paul is so precious in this chapter ☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I do like this slow pace. I’m satisfied as long as Paul is happy 😭🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please does somebody know: do paulina and the king end up together? This is KILLING me

@I_imane
Someone said in a few chapters back that they do, eventually, but there is a few controversies like her sleeping with him in a drunken stupor and escaping whilst pregnant.

I luve how she's just "So what if their girls?" And the guys backtrack AT WARP SPEED. Especially given that families STRONG blood, even if their girls they might end up being absolute BEASTS XD

Ok, soon enough all the concubines and probably other women too are going to fall in love with sir Paul. She's the ideal hubby, though a bit dense of course 😁

Users who are viewing this thread