Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - That isn't the time for us

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter guy’s! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 🙂

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, somehow I can't think of anything to comment so I'll just waste space and data.

Thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
I hope to god they don't leave the zoo next chapter so they can talk more there. This is how I want it to play out.
He'll confront her about what's up,
she'll eventually mention something about not wanting to keep him out of the light,
he'll then without a word grab her by the arm and drag her around until they find animals that are nocturnal,
he'll then explain that there are some things you can never see in the light and how forcing him to live in the light will take away just as much as if he stayed in the dark,
she'll be in awe of him and while she is starting at him he'll become self conscious and start to flounder,
she'll laugh and then in one of her softer moments hug him and say how he's her reason for wanting to stay in this town (callback to his words this chapter).

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter is making some profound statement that I'm too dense to get. Someone explain it to me.

MD@Home
There is a lot of compensated dating in the background of this chapter.

Fnl

That's just a guess but maybe, just maaaybe, she was trying to escape with him. Would give some sense to why she asked him about his hometown, so they could go and dissapear in Tokyo and escape from the Vampires and Hunters.

Double-page supporter
I think that’s the first time in the series they referenced vampires dying in daylight. Granted we’ve seen vampires who want to die but can’t so we can assume vampires can live in sunlight or something.

Double-page supporter
Dont tell me this is the "I'm gonna leave arc"

Too soon™

Users who are viewing this thread