Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - First Experience

Dex-chan lover
The only surviving man in this series that isn't a lucky bastard is the only gay guy left on the planet if there is one who can leave cryo. Talk about an unwanted harem.

Sorry but fuck this group. Stop being a lazy shit and translate all of the pages, especially if you're going to be begging for money in the middle of pages like that.

Luckily this has been licensed by Seven Seas and it seems to be interesting enough for a purchase.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck happen with the last few pages? Just cause it's a sex scene doesn't mean I don't want to read the dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the cigarette marks on Doi's body, guess his bullies had fun for quite a while

Why the fuck are so many pages untranslated?

Here's the missing dialogue, starting from the page Sensei is licking Doi's nips

#3: Sensei.... wait... hold on
SENSEEEIIIIIIII

(panel where she's kissing his head)
#3: Se - sensei, I'm sorry, I.......
Sensei: It's fine, don't worry about it one bit
So cute
Now then, next is......

(panel - she be fingerin)
Sensei: Will you show me a man-like Doi-kun? (that's the literal translation, I'm sure colloquially it's supposed to be "will you show me a manly doi-kun" but I haven't spoke Jap in a decade and there's regularly strange dialogue in sex scenes, so take your pick on how she's saying it)

(fuckin now)
Sensei x9
Doi-kun x5

(panel - reaching up to hug Doi)
Sensei: You did great

Dex-chan lover
Seems this nerdy guy has a nice amount of flat girl options. Sucks the MC doesn't....

Dex-chan lover
getting irritating here. can you stop with the colored chapters please!? you even put colored raw chapters without it being translated. whats wrong with you???? you can just put the colored chapters either at the End of the chapter. not BEFORE each of the panels. do you guys know how to read manga? its top down, not bottom up.

Anyways it seems that this school environment is set up all for this guy. everyone is "pretending" to be schoolgirl eh? so this is the "special treatment" and "luxury" number 3 guy is getting? it seems a bit too ideal like the powers-that-be wanted him to finish up his school life since he missed out on it when he was in cryostasis. I wonder if the one who set this all up is his sister.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread