Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
i guess Minami wanted to be with the Gyaru after all and Shiori is obviously gunning for the Main Character D (rather not shorten the main character cause it would turn into a certain fast food restaurant name) .-.

guess what, the other couple didn't want to be the top couple, so they got E on purpose, cause they didn't want to change partner. Just my worst conclusion tho.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know how to feel about this one, how you guys feel about this whole thing?

@zstrf03

I would say that's an interesting theory, however it's immediately debunked because if I recall correctly, it would only give you the option to swap, rather than being forced to swap.
So they could've gotten A rank and decide not to swap too.

Ah, no battery backup to the network & surveillance device = no score for that night. In a country with monsoons, you'd have to account for a some days without monitoring...

Fed-Kun's army
yeah. they got the wrong idea.
if Having a A=Happy marriage, why the hell would you want to change that?
ether, the Score was Reset. or the ratings are reverse. as would, A= Bad marriage , so they get to change that.

I might be a coward that only prefer a straight vanilla with a little bit plot (without a rape scene of course) but, that's the reason why I read them. "To escape from reality and take a break from the real world". So this kind of drama with a vibe of NTR (might be wrong about it) is a no no for me. The art and story might be good but, once again I have to say goodbye to this manga.

Contributor
@kronix

Don't really like these pretended lovers/helpers story, bcz they're extremely predictable most of time.

Fed-Kun's army
oye oye what the hell? don't tell me that childhood friend don't like to pretend couple with that other guy and really wanted to be jirou kun? if yes then what the hell was that lovey-dovey stuff outdoors in front of MC-Kun and thing like bride and all that ? was she doing that on purpose to see how he would react?
also how does swapping works? do both parties have to be A ranked? wouldn't it work if one of them got A rank and ask for partner change? in my opinion it would be better if it was like this, i mean whatever the purpose of this course you at the end want happy couple so why wouldn't you allow partner change like this if it could result in better results for everyone.

you know the feeling when the food taste like shit but you still eat it anyway cuz you're so hungry

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
The romance is in-universe forced, the drama is driven by the conflicting incentives for performance in the class, and all we know about the MCs' crushs' behavior in the test is based on the assumptions of the MCs.
Are they failing because they're being faithful? Are they failing because one or both are incapable as romantic partners? Are they failing because they lack chemistry? Are they failing because they're diving headfirst into NTR and they're making sure they don't get split up? Are they failing because they're actually conspiring to make the MCs interested in each-other/someone other them them?
We just don't know because the four of them having discussions about what appears to be THE most important thing in their lives at this point (at least the MCs' lives, anyway) would let this move on from ongoing paranoia about NTR to addressing the nature of their relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread