The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 95

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Gray/Blue haired guy is very sus.

Dex-chan lover
Poor random courtier dude picked a Plot Progression day to try and meet with a main character. Should have known better

Double-page supporter
I truly hope the main character does not end up with the courier

i love this arc! initially when i heard that there would be three wives i was like "nooooooooo" but its actually super interesting

i feel like chubby boy might have a makeover lol, then get close to pauliana and make the emperor jealous, that would be such a diabetes inducing turn of events, since the emperor is now giving up on her, a love rival might liven things up and make him confess and try to make her the empress, even tho i doubt that will ever happen sadge

Aggregator gang
Smart and effective development for Pauliana. She will need a female friend to rediscover her more feminine traits.

On a lighter note - can we just... like... have a five-person happy family? Especially since the concubines seem to be more enamored with Paulina than with the emperor. :D

Haha, poor green-haired guy. TFW you're just trying to get shit done but people are having important emotional moments.

I just realized this chapter that that guy's hair and eyes are like a muted reverse of Paulina's hair and eye colors. Greenish hair, redish eyes.

@sjiveru That was the birthing doctor's assistant that has a giant crush on Pauli, who she was getting closer to. Still yes, he has bad timing. 😂

Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss Why was I hoping that they would kiss

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that dude trying to talk to her
is that wolf in sheep's clothing dude that Paulina marries and divorces that was mentioned in another person's spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread