The Villainess' Maker

i'm here after reading the promo, and I just wanna say I ship the sorcerer and mc -w-

Power Uploader
@Learen,
no. ML - Killian (Cover man). Who is Ruph, no idea. I think the translation of a word from Korean is not correct. Perhaps Ruph was just a word, not a name.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! It's finally out! Thank you for the translation, Speedcat!

so happy that its finally here! but im a liiiitle disappointed that they don't use the same artist as the promo. im still grateful tho!

when i see Villainess manga/manhwa i press booked LOL.. let's see the development for now..

Wait, so this is basically Groundhog's Day? And the only way to break the cycle is to play the part? Or is it that you have to play the part with a twist? Cause otherwise, it's asking an innocent person to do bad things against their will and die for them.

OMG I REMEMBER THIS SERIES WHEN IT'S STILL A PROMO!! The ml in this cover is kinda softer despite his tattoos, really different than the promo cover *o*

Group Leader
Hello, we're Twilight Scans and Kofitaye Scans. We are proud to present to you this wonderful series called, Villainess Maker. We see great potential in this series, however, our joy has to be cut short here. We have noticed that there are other groups who are faster and present better quality than us. For example, Speedcat Scans. We shall be dropping the series here. Please do go support the scans and maybe ours too <3 (We're dropping after chapter 2, and already has the permission from Speed Cat to upload our chapters)

Group Leader
Idk if it’s because there needs to be more exposition, but I’m a touch confused.

She’s reincarnated into a novel she wrote and then got stuck in a timeloop along with ML?

Hope she doesn’t get stuck following the villainess plot, cause I kinda feel bad for her hurtling towards a hard mode. Prefer those reverse harems where they all love her including the OG FL.

Users who are viewing this thread