Senpai wa, Ijiwaru ni Tsuki

Wait. So the girl wants to get between two people in a realtionship? Please to someone that actually finished reading chapter one, is this trash or not?

Girl is a psycho. Honestly wtf. Dude is rejecting her to her face. When dudes do this it's disgusting. Same with women.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I thought this was maybe one of those "he has a gf, so I admire him from afar" kind of things, but she's just blatantly harassing him every day and straight up ignoring his requests to be left alone? Who wants a trash lead like this?

I really like the art, but she is so annoying :-( maybe she will „grow up“ in the next chapters and become more reasonable

One of the worst female leads 😭 the art is so amazing but GOD she’s so annoying. Personally, i also hate girls who try to hit on guys when they KNOW they got girlfriends. And she’s tried multiple times like GIRL STOP 😭 anyway, hopefully she’ll get better

this fml is soo annoying wtf why is she so desperate and obsessive, she is making that dude so uncomfortable, and it looks like he literally hates her, also he ALREADY HAS A GF, wtf is up with her

Oh my goodness another fml with that type of mindset again wtf. I really hate it when fml only satisfy herself and forcing her feeling through other people even though she knows he has a girlfriend. For fuck sake back off bruh, you wouldn’t like that if other people do that to you.

Hope a bad end for the Fl who is just selfish and stupid, she don’t deserves anything.
I’m sad bc the drawing and the ML are amazing but fl spoil everything

So the FL is trying to steal a man with a GF ? Excuse me ? No wonder he hates you, "I don't wanna regret anything" HE HAVE A GF STFU YOU TRASH 😡

The girl doesn't know what no is and I want to say she has more chemistry with the guy she works with. I bet they are going to have that cliche where the 3 childhood friends had so love triangle drama. One last thing, are we supposed to be thinking that the guy she is confessing to is the rude one cuz she is the rude one.

Users who are viewing this thread