Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

Fed-Kun's army
Every time we see Iron going hog-wild, I hear Al Gore from South Park going "GWOON!!!!"

@Alemoa
That warzone used to be a city. She probably got flushed out of her hiding place because the fighting got too close.

Reactions: GK
God I really want Igris (idk if the spelling is correct) to talk/speak. He’s the real OG and my favorite summon by far (Beru is starting to catch up though). As of the comic, talking seems to be innate though so seems unlikely for Igris to spontaneous talk.

Side note, I’m guessing the next talking summon is going to be the boss giant that is guarding the gate.

Double-page supporter
ok, this TL doesn't make much sense

IT'S FINALLY HEEEERRREEE

I've read most of the novel and have been waiting for this arc. for. so. forkin'. long.

Dex-chan lover
I see they have changed some things from the web novel. Where did that big black dragon come from, did they skip over the black dragon arc?

• Confused
@Alemoa
parents probably got squished... or maybe they where just shit parents and left her... or got separated in the panick... or shes schizophrenic and thinks she just forgot to take some meds... or idk plot device

• This
I am actually OK with how the webtoon is changing the anti-japan hate from the novel. At the top, the politicians and top dogs are bad, which I guess is always true everywhere. But on the common man level, the Japanese citizens are just as good-hearted as anyone else, such as the old man and woman who wouldn't abandon the injured, or the soldier who stood fighting even though it would have been certain death. I think this is a nice view that doesn't wholly embrace Korea good Japan bad while still minimally changing the author's story.

Users who are viewing this thread