Over scrolling of pages in mobile device.

Whenever I try reading from my mobile device (be it logged in or logged out) it always makes it over scroll even if I scroll gently (in the list layout of course). I don't face this problem on other manga websites (readmaanga.org or readm.org). Why is this happening?
Is there an option to disable that thing? It happens when I am scrolling down and there is a new page about to come up. It's such a bother. That's why I can never read from my mobile.

PS: There's no such issue on PC though. So, it has to be some mobile view quirk which I don't seem to understand.

PPS: The browser in question is DuckDuckGo mobile browser. The problem doesn't occur on Brave browser. So maybe it's a browser specific issue?

Double-page supporter
I'm on mobile and I don't have this problem, using Opera Browser so it might be a problem with Chrome (I'm assuming most of you use Chrome)

@BraveDude8

It didn't work. :(
I disabled it but it still does the extra scroll.

I'm using DuckDuckGo browser. I tried using the site on Brave browser and didn't encounter this problem. So, maybe it's a browser related issue?

I normally prefer reading manga on DuckDuckGo browser so it's a pain to use a different browser for Mangadex but oh well, it can't be helped I guess.

Edit: Sorry @WindowColours I accidently tagged you instead of moderator in my confusion. Cheers. :)

Thanks BraveDude8, I've turned it on and see how it acts, the problem only appears occasionally so I can say if it's working just yet.

@RedDragonLord, sorry to hear that. I use FireFox so I might be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread