Asmodian's Contract - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
The cover promises demon abilities wondering where they are.

Also, the princess has been poisoned , she doesn't ask who poisoned me, and no one says anything?

ML might be that person that was shown in the knight tournament in prologue/first chapter I think

Thank you for the translations! Please try to at least translate the sfx, even if you don’t clean and redraw! It helps with clarity a lot. Thank you!!

Is she stupid? Start demanding for the culprit not playing nice? How does she plans to get revenge without even putting pressure?

Bruh c'mon you've been waiting for this.

Can she just using magic? Wait... can she even use magic cuz she's on a Normal human body now soooo 0-0

Nobody ask or investigate or whatever about the one who's poisoning her?

@silentscarlettt most likely, no, honestly isn't that basically confirmed by his:
*Handsome face
*Black hair
*Most likely the strongest swordsman

@WorldHighTech probably cause they either already know and want to keep it hush hush, they were involved and want to keep it hush hush, or they couldn't care less because she doesn't mean much to them?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing the black-haired knight from the prologue is ML.

Anyway, I hope she gets down to business quickly.

Double-page supporter
Uhh so the king is a loving father for a change? Hes genuinely concerned right? Im starting to doubt my assessment again

Double-page supporter
@ namira99

One of the things the servants were talking about behind the original's back was that the king was too doting, and that led to the original to do whatever she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread