Asmodian's Contract - Ch. 1

Can't wait for the revenge. Considering demons probably know the culprit.

why the mc have to be (sorry) a B*TCH like that ?
I mean, it's stupid to write a revenge story without even explain WHY she is so upset all the time !

It feels like the prologue is skipping a huge content

• Does this have a novel?
• I like the art style
• Gee, I wonder why she's so untrusting. Maybe because the people around her are so two-faced that can't wait for her to be drop dead?
• The demon lady is so ecstatic to have her first job lmao

so the current queen poisoned the previous queen and now killed her daughter? the true villainess in sheep's skin.
no wonder the black haired princess hate everyone

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why she's showing her hostility ao openly. In the end it does her no good.

The title looks real badass so I'm looking forward to some potential action sequences 😏

It was clear that she's on edge 24/7. She really has no one at the palace, surrounded by wolves which want to eat her alive. Her mother's death (more likely assassination) is obviously unresolved too. The blonde siblings were trying to undermine her authority (stepping on her dress is one, making a scene is two). There's also mentioned a betrayal from the black haired guy. No wonder she's angry and bitchy to everyone around her.

Her reaction to the maid is a bit excessive tho, so maybe something happened before this luncheon. Maybe the maids were feeding information to her enemies and she knew it.

When you're such a bitch people would rather put up with a known murderer than you.

Looks like everyone agreed that she is a bitch. But hey, we don't know anything that happened in the past to make her like this yet so I wouldn't judge this early. Though her attitude clearly bring her own karma.

But I'm surprised she drink that tea since she trust no one. Or is it on purpose? To meet demon or sth? Or to die?

Oh anyway THE ART IS FREAKING PRETTY

Fed-Kun's army
Gives me Penelope mixed with Reynald vibes. She is a b**** like others have said, but I would like to form a full opinion on her after the whole story has been revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread