Asmodian's Contract - Ch. 0 - Prologue

So weird as to how it gives the tournament so much emphasis.

Another villain mahnwa ~ hope its good

So... What I feel about this manhwa/manhua/manga I feel like it has potential and great deeds such as REVENGE and all sorts of interesting plots threw this story and I feel like it's a good manga to read but I also feel like I can't set my expectations too high because it is just the prologue and I can't also set it too low but this is giving me much as "CHEATING MEN MUST DIE" type of vibes for some sorts of reasons but anyways since this was a new manga I am going to give my blessings to the author and typewriters and the all the people who will be making the upcoming chapters by saying thank and you and I hope GOD bless yall bye keep on making new chapters.

Hi @belittled_mia, seems like the original Korean words in page 4 haven't been cleared yet. Other than that, glad that you guys pick up a new series other than A Stepmother Marchen xD. Wish you do well.

Dex-chan lover
this should prove to be exciting. Thank you for the chapter.

I think i am crazy but the map on this chap is exacly the same as the elemental king's daughter world map! Could this be a shared universe?

@xonneth I don’t think so because the novel of this manhwa was released in 2002

Users who are viewing this thread