Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - Peaceful Days (2)

Power Uploader
I added the 1st page that Loli Mamoritai asked me to.
But don't @ me unless there's a problem w/ the upload bec I don't care nor am I involved in the drama.

Dex-chan lover
love how the scanlators call out the stupid readers

Fed-Kun's army
I love how asshurt the scanlators are about trying to defend a poor manga adaption of a decent LN. Meanwhile not appreciating the fact his poor English is only further contributing to the problem.

Dex-chan lover
First thing on peoples mind when seeing a traffic acident nowadays is to take their cellphone and either record or take pictures...

Fed-Kun's army
@Exlce
He's incredibly asshurt about people not liking the MC's character development and takes it personally... for some reason. Not sure how to isolate what's "wrong" in that but the fact he's now inserting pages in the scans just to argue with people gives me a good round of jolly laughter.

Dex-chan lover
lol people badmouth a realistic way to be a good person with great power and have not controlled by any factions by conspiring in politic?

what are you guys? naive kids? or do y'all live under a rock or something? :)))

I didn’t see anything was wrong with the story, but the more Loli Mamoritai tries to explain it, the more the plot holes becomes obvious cause they keep being pointed out ?

Allow people to just enjoy the story okay? It’s fine if they have their own critiques of it, just because a story has holes in logic doesn’t mean it can’t be enjoyable. Also just because you like an author doesn’t mean they’re infallible. That’s just called white knigting and actually makes your fav author looks bad.

There’s no actual deep meaning behind our MC’s actions. Sure, the author is finding acceptable justifications for them, but in the end, we are here because we want to see [‘Underestimated’ MC that tries to keep a low profile but ‘accidentally’ wows everyone instead with her OP powers]. That’s the appeal of the story and any justifications are just there so it’s believable enough as long as you don’t dig too deeply in it.

The scan qualities are making it occasionally hard to understand, which doesn’t help the case. But the story is still enjoyable regardless, and people who find fault in it will do regardless of how many angry rants are posted in the first page. (If anything, it fuels it because the arguments doesn’t really answer any of the plot holes the readers are pointing out. It comes down to:
Person A: “MC’s decision to stay normal and then go high profile doesn’t make sense! It’s contradictory!”
Person B: “But you didn’t read! She did it because she wants to help people!”
But B doesn’t really answer A, because there are a lot of ways to help the mass in the same way, even more, without having to become a high profile figure. It’s not the best solution there is, and that’s why people are questioning her decisions. A better explanation for her action is just that we readers enjoy her being high profile and seeing the other character’s reactions. It’s as simple as that.)

Was going to just ignore all the stupid drama, but now that it's being plastered continuously on the front page it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth for a manga that I don't think is that extraordinary, so I'm just dropping it.
Next time at least keep the shit to the comment sections or something rather than pulling almost everyone else into it too and insulting the readers as a whole.

Contributor
@Exlce , The translator Triggered with some mangadex user Harsh critic.... yep.
If I wanna blame, I dont blame anyone. sometimes some people must grown up, because this case might craving into self-dark history.
IMO, This character(Kaoru) development is decent with her own age. 1000x times more better compared *insert another beta-self-cucked isekai protagonist*

Fed-Kun's army
These first pages are getting comical and I'm really enjoying this TL, keep up the (completely mediocre) work.

Okay, this is getting stupid. I no longer have any sympathy for this translator. I would rather they drop this series than keep up this childish game of theirs. Do you HONESTLY think that bad-mouthing your readers is the correct way to approach this? Either find yourself some big boy pants and act like an adult or please stop your work entirely.

@sonic Its clear how much you dont care by how you act (sarcasm)

Dex-chan lover
Dear translator,

Tip: You wouldn't have to explain shit if you simply were better at translating.

Sincerely,
Someone you've annoyed to death.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Kaoru is a Hydra agent or a Decepticon at this point. Translator is in denial. /s

Can we not have pointless drama? Let the knives come out for more important questions like who is the better protag between Kaoru and Yamano Mitsuwa from Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age. Obviously it is Yamato but us enlightened sort recognize the prevalence of heathenry amongst the masses.

Seriously, stop picking fights with translators. Who is it helping? If you think you can do a better job then go grab some raws and do a better job. I agree that Kaoru's motives were confusing at first. Yes, it was mentioned early on what her plan was but the mangaka could have returned to it every once and awhile to remind the readers or put more emphasis when it was first mentioned. The translator helped by pointing out where it was stated what her motives were. Let's all just drop it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread