The God of High School

This is a masterpiece, I follow it at another source, but I hope ppl here gives it a chance. The choreography is superb!!!

Ma la traduzione inglese è quella che s'è fermata,o la serie originale Coreana?O semplicemente vacanze?

Non si vede niente dopo il cambio di sito 😭😭😭😭😭😭

seriously, who the hell names his manhwa"the god of highscool"¡??? sounds like some mid 2000s title for a Nickelodeon corny series for teenagers

Great, another pathetic group of translators probably bitched and made MD pull the chapters out. Mangadex should really stop listening to "scanlators" and their whining.

Group Leader
@Reishin, which group? God of Highschool has an official english translation since 2014. You can read it here or in the Webtoon app: https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/list?title_no=66

Tbh this bothered me at first but the manhwa looked pretty lame anyway so whatever. Theres an anime coming out trailer looked good so might watch for the action alone.

Dex-chan lover
Read the first two chapters and dropped it. Can already see it's gonna be over dramatic and manipulative

Users who are viewing this thread