Outlaws

Dex-chan lover
@anonftwtf Well that's going to be the MC's name from now on, it's easier to say Q-tip than Lee Sang-Hyun every time

Power Uploader
Yeah, no way. Terrible build-up. Info dumps, stuff happening from nowhere, no time or occasion for us to care about any of the characters. Trite dialogues, protags are walking tropes, backstory straight out of a textbook of pseudo-edginess. Even the art is subpar. The series profile image truly fooled me, nothing to see here.

Dex-chan lover
Fron the title and the cover alone I can tell this gonna be crap
I'm right lmao

I kind of like it, but everything feels so forced and I don't give a shit about the MC or the girl, the author really can't convey the character's feelings

this is boring, there is no real plot.
what is worse in this manga everyone just literally everyone trying force their ideals of justice, everybody think they r correct and don't give a damn about if its true or not, this is just worst manga i ever saw "lawless zone" more like justice clownfiesta, justice there justice that oh god.

it's such a shame that Meraki Scans picked this garbage when there is more interesting mangas out there with real plot and even better art.

*in Jotaro voice*
After chapter 15 last page
Me: Yes Yes Yes Yes

For anyone who doesn’t get this meme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeGw5QyX8Qo

Dex-chan lover
How is it that he can survive being impaled and regenerating the massive hole in his chest to being exhausted from some minor cuts? His regeneration make no senses.

Meraki go hit with a Cease and Desist. I'll C/P it here.

This is a big announcement, and it'll affect most of our series, and the group as a whole. We just got hit by a huge Cease and Desist letter from Kakaopage. The Following is a list of affected series (all from kakaopage): A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Chronicles of Heavenly Demon, Lawless Zone, Volcanic Age (Mount Hua Reincarnation), Peerless Dad, Raid, Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon, Solo Leveling, The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, This means we will be dropping these series to avoid any legal trouble. You as readers will still very likely get most of these series, but not by us. I'm personally a huge fan of most of these, and quite bummed out, to say the least, but, given the recent popularity of some of them, it wasn't unexpected.

For those that might be interested in picking up the series please go here first: https://mangadex.org/thread/57139

Users who are viewing this thread