Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - An Honest Man

Dex-chan lover
Please no dont torture yourself girl you deserve way better then that trash

Double-page supporter
Because judging by looks is something only men do, right?

Dex-chan lover
enjoy it while they last, remember everything comes with an expiration date...

Group Leader
@JonRa I don't remember reading anything that even came close to saying that in this chapter but w/e

Fed-Kun's army
The dude needs to be paired up with that blonde flat chick. Her tough personality would fit perfectly with his.
Also fuck anyone who hates this guy. I'm always annoyed how Japanese writing introduces some best friend with a sex drive just to make the main male look like some pure monolith of perfection. He's said and done nothing wrong. At that age, 90% of boys are hyped up on hormones. The girl can decide for herself whether she fancies that, pushes him away, or puts him on a leash and controls him.

Nothing really wrong with this dude, he's in school of course he's going to focus on her breasts.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no the man who likes me also thinks I'm physically attractive, what do I do?"

Group Leader
What the fuck are yall talking about? Idk who you were around in your high school days but it's absolutely not ok or normal to only focus on looks/boobs, even for a high school boy. I was that age before too, I was horny af like that too, but you still need to have some semblance of self control and reasoning.
Saying "can't help it, they're horny" is pretty dismissive and plays into the stereotype that boys/men think only with their dicks.

Double-page supporter
@DrHizzle Heaven's you're right! remarking double standards in a silly romcom manga (that by just this chapter alone you can conclude that every character is superficial) is kinda pointless and off topic. I guess everyone (in the manga) ganging up against him fired me up a bit. Anyways, happy new year!

Dex-chan lover
I cannot agree with this man only going out with a girl for her tits.

If it was the ass tho 🤔

I don't care for the friend/classmate. He really does feel like that sleazy male friend you know in school, but you wouldn't hang out with them outside of that setting. He just gives off that troublesome vibe that you just know he's going to get in to problematic situations no matter what and he's going to drag you into it with him.
He might be a decent guy to hang out with after a decade of maturing.
Anyway, w/e.

Dex-chan lover
idk man,I got over the whole "tits lmao" thing pretty quickly in middle school.

Users who are viewing this thread