Dex-chan lover
dude, the waiting time is killing me but the art is too amazing to complain

was gonna complain about another short chapter, but this makes up the full chapter 99 i guess >_>
Fkin cliff hanger bullshit ending though.
Idk when manga authors/ artist would learn in modern society cliffhangers annoys the reader more than putting them in suspense.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 correction: cliffhangers done poorly or used excessively piss people off. A very well placed and executed cliffhanger really builds the suspense and makes sure you come back. Unfortunately, we tend to get A LOT of the former ones...

It won't hit because the robot will be out of juice... I can feel what a about to happen

Dex-chan lover
I know how both ONE and murata's trying to set up the story, but isnt this dragging a bit too much? We'd like to see a quick glimpse of every S rank heroes fighting scenes and winning, following after Flashy Flash's battles. Just like the original manga,

Murata is bit busy guys, he is working on 6 projects simultaneously or so I've heard

Double-page supporter
The chapter probably isn’t even a complete chapter yet, the cliffhanger doesn’t seem like the typical end of chapter cliffhanger.

@speedysam0 I'm pretty sure most people are joking. I personally don't dislike him. He seems ok but he's bland compared to the others. I still appreciate the fleshing out of the S rank characters. Flashy flash seems like a cool guy now after the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I like Child Emperor. There's a little irony in the way he's often the only adult in the room. Well, and Mr. Pig God.

Users who are viewing this thread