Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

This webtoon never disappoints. I've read the novel and I'm happy with the material they cover each chapter. It's definitely one of the webtoons that don't stall too much or add too many fillers

Dex-chan lover
Kek, I loved how he instantly turned into this "normal guy" mode the moment he entered his sisters bedroom.
And I loved how he took his bro with him. He deserves some of the fame.

I will sound racist when I say this...
If this was written by chinese, he would've instantly cured the bigshot and got his favor.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
They cut out a lottttttt of stuff, what the hell is this? I suggest you guys read the LN first then enjoy the visuals here

Dex-chan lover
i guess they cut out the part where the old korean guild master publicly says that japan can go fuck themselves and no help is coming and then publicizes the info about how japan planned to pull out of jeju island and then after the korean hunters died they would come back and finish it then take the island themselves. publicly saying this made sure that no help would ever come to Japan dooming tens of million of people to die if not for MC coming in and helping which the old man didn't know would happen and was against.

it was that plot point that made me hate that old man but i guess the author realized how fucking evil it was of the old man and removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread