Is it just me or JinHo looks a a lot like Evan from Tower of God in this, with the Rücksack and all, even the haircut

Dex-chan lover
hmm! Isn't the story order a bit different from the LN? Well, I finished the LN quite a long ago so don't remember correctly but he was supposed to do something before going to Japan.

.....OKAY FOR THIS WHO IS WONDERING WHY I AM A LITTLE BIT UPSET IS THAT WHEN JINWOO AND THE OLD DUDE TALK, THERE WAS A PART WHERE THE OLD DUDE WAS BEGGING FOR JINWOO TO GIVE SOME SORT OF INFORMATION ON HOW HIS MOTHER WAS CURED IN THE LIGHTNOVEL THE OLD DUDE WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIS COMPANY WHEN HE OFFERED THE CHECK WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CONVERSATION........ NOW YOU KNOW WHY IM UPSET A LITTLE BIT, CAUSE THAT WAS A FACTOR TO JINWOO, IT MADE HIM HESISTATE WHERETHER HE IS LYING OR HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH ON TOP OF THAT HIS THE FATHER OF HIS FRIEND

A6TdlZiEF6U
This is were the fun begins.

Dex-chan lover
@Shlomosuke the korean equivalent of the japanese zaibatsu. basically he's saying "rich kid" (in a joking manner) since his dad's a big boss. amused that the scanlators didn't put this as a TL note because explaining this would've been completely appropriate to be in there.

why didn't he say the (half)truth? something like, yes I did it, i found ONE all-heal-elixir in a dungeon (maybe that red-gate would be believable - or was that later...) it would be believable, give that guy - and other people - hope, and if Jin-woo has ever to reveal his possessions of the other elixirs, he can simply say, I found another one
but all in all good decisions from my viewpoint

@courgette for our vicemaster, I would say if Jin-woo let him ride Kaiser (?), the wyvern, and has an eye on him, he should be kinda safe

Anyone else think it’s stupid for that vice guild master to come along? Yeah he can protect your ass except protecting your ass makes his job HARDER. What a selfish dumbass. Even if he wants to contribute, what can he even do? I’m gonna guess the author gonna make a plot where someone the useless kid does something useful.

Fed-Kun's army
@ruth1ess Completely agree, I just hope he doesn’t end up being a useless baggage only tagging along to hold our mc back. I also hope that if he does something useful it isn’t gonna really contrived.

Users who are viewing this thread