The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Not Interested

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's a really accurate portrayal of what actual social anxiety is like. Author captured it perfectly.

Contributor
Hamin really is the best girl for him. Would be disapointed if he don't end with her.

Anyway, poor Mc. Each time he try to help others, he get beaten.

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm Right? Lasted a bit shorter than what I know of it, but that feeling of existential dread is real

I have never emphasized more with a character. Those feelings used to run through my mind like crazy, until one day I realized most people really don't care or even know who I am. 10/10 relatable protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be something tsundere like?? That bully shows all the symptoms of being a tsundere

Fed-Kun's army
All that time that other gamer guy was just stoned right beside him because girls kept constantly coming.

Man i'd be pissed off if this bully guy really just wants to be MCs friend he's giving off the real psycho yandere vibe

Dex-chan lover
Not Nice.

Imma drop this manga. To be honest, I just don't like the story so far. The overdramatic nature that manhwa usually follows does not really fit this as well as others I have read. Its like turning a simple drama into a fucking battle. Please @ me someone if the story picks up later, because otherwise, I'm just done.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, like i thought, the MC doesn't have balls... (and its kinda crazy too lol)

Something must have happened in the past that why he is in this state and lost his confidence in himself and the people around him i don't think he is simply paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread