Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Lyotal Family (3)

Dex-chan lover
Hide your ability and live a normal peaceful life by exposing your ability and identity to as many people as possible - The way of the FUNA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! i don't care why Kaoru acted like that but i love how she made the perfect BL scene in front of em and nobody cares lmao

Aggregator gang
this is approximately chapter 18 or so in the web novel.

Fed-Kun's army
lol this writing is so bad, MC keep contradicting herself and keep changing her goal on a whim

Group Leader
I think that ting about the neclace is a mistinterpretation, it's probably explaining how kaoru is able to disappear anytime she wants using the neclace.

e.g. 出てくる (dete kuru) - Uses kanji to leave and come (来る) or rather in english, "to come and go / Appear and then leave [however they/it wants]"

Dex-chan lover
Art’s cute but I’m kinda bothered Kaoru’s height isn’t exactly consistent. She’s supposed to look 12 years old at best, but sometimes she’s kinda tall, especially when standing side by side with others. She’s barely a head shorter than most people, sometimes less. Her full body portraits look like a normal sized person too.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster She looks normal? She looks 12 by western standards. Like how western 16 years olds looks 20 by eastern standards.

Fast updates are nice and I love your work, but this chapter felt a little rough. I think better translations are better than faster releases in almost all cases.

Dex-chan lover
@garnzlok
@IMACOP
I see. Maybe I'm just mistaking it with the WN or something else entirely. I know for a fact that her loli body is a huge demerit for herself in the area of husband searching.

on page 3, yet again the Arthur ruins the story, why the fuck does need a job or worry about money she can literally just make it.

Users who are viewing this thread