Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Lyotal Family (2)

Fed-Kun's army
I reread the novel just for this part. Kaoru in that dress is a goddess on earth.

Double-page supporter
@MadParadox
Same. She’s cute, but... man, something about how she swings around the goddess’s authority annoys me. It’s almost like a noble brat using daddy’s prestige to win arguments.

Dex-chan lover
i mean the actual goddess is just chilling and she said she could just go do her thing, so no prob, besides she's not abusing her authority, she's just using it to create opportunities, and she's actually helping ppl so no prob there,

I'm wondering why X.1 chapters are so blurry while X.2 chaps are crisp as heck.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand Kaoru's intentions at all, sometimes it seems like she wants to lay low, but then other times she does something which is obviously going to attract massive amounts of attention.

She is starting making some really big moves now isn't she.
No longer feels like the little girl who sliced her face open, made the queen cry, and then ran away in the middle of a royal ball. Totally different....
..... On second thought, it looks like she has mellowed out.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, I think she's doing a decent job of nailing that fine line between the vulgar and the divine. She's having fun with her little "miracles" but ultimately either skipping out before she can be rewarded or deferring the reward to a future favor to help someone else out.

I doubt the goddess is anything but pleased with what Kaoru is doing, since her only discernible goal at the moment seems to be subtly encouraging kindness and compassion. May shake out to be something more complex in the future but as it stands so far she's doing a bang up job of being a mysterious "divine" philanthropist.

Ahhh, so quick! Thanks for the double release~!

Oh my, she just loves attention....but only the first 2 seconds of said attention, then she needs to run away.

Dex-chan lover
Are you doing it right?
azumanga-daioh-kasuga-ayumu-military-nazi-parody-salute-uniform_34ddc.jpg

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread