Oresama Teacher

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I want to give it a chance because of the author but shit, 24 volumes?

Contributor
Fuck, seems like i missed a lot when it wasn't being uploaded on Batoto.

Contributor
one of my all time favourites. I never want it to end but it seems to be ramping up to a climax soon )':

Double-page supporter
I don't know how to get through this when the goddamn scanlator puts the english text UP AND DOWN, RIGHT TO LEFT like a freakin weirdo!!

Every single one of these characters are the best boy/girl and every single one of them are dumb af, Tsubaki Izumi has practically made it into an artform and I love her even more for it

why has she not graduated yet 11 yrs since her transfer. i thought this series ended lol

I always hate when main character is a girl.. i read this chapter after finish reading angel densetsu. I hesitant when saw mc is a girl but i try to read it who knows it might change my view.. After chapter 20 i already felt lost hope.. It make me felt why girl mc is such lameass and useless when it come to fighting manga.. The manga dont have a freaking purpose on each story. The main story just random idea that just cramp on a single story and keep dragging story till felt boring. I got such a high hope seeing it got delinquent tag along with high vote.. But it prove me wrong. Only arts and character design are the only good points in this story, other than that would be 2/10.. If anyone want to read quality story manga with good humour you can try angel densetsu.. At starting the arts kind of ugly, but it kept getting better and better after each chapter. This show how passionate the mangka to the series.. The series is finish. So you can enjoy till the end.

Still patiently waiting for the scanlation catch up to the latest volume 26 in Japan.
It's little tiring to read but fun.

@nazrulstylo just stop. You look like a fool. You based the rating on if the mc is a female or male. You say it's the content of the story, but you know damn well that you cant keep your mind to pass through that the mc is a female. You recommend Angel Densetsu? I've read the whole thing. The MC doesnt even fight. It's because the MC is too kindhearted while the other female MC can fight but chooses not. Why would you suggest people to read Angel Densetsu when the MC doesnt even know or want to fight and never actually fight throughout the whole manga? The MC in Oresama Teacher knows how to fight and does fight. I'm not saying that Angel Densetsu is bad, because I actually love the manga and read/watch another series from the artist which was call Claymore (I dont expect you to read it because the MC is a female). Good humor? Humor is subjective. High hope? Didnt you just say that you hate when the MC is a female? You never even had hope, stop lying to people, especially to yourself. The manga doesnt even have a purpose to each story? Welcome to the Mangaverse you tool. That's how side story goes.

Aggregator gang
Oresama Teacher just ended, check out the news at Tsubaki sensei's twitter!

https://twitter.com/tubakiidumi

I wish they will finish translating this manga, i really really love it... 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread