RAINBOW

Group Leader
Who the heck ever dared to rate this under 10 ?
This is beyond a masterpiece. Clearly, if you haven't read it, do it. If you already read it, read it again.

are they going to upload the first volumes ? or does anyone know where I can read them? thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
The jail part is fantastic, but after they get out of jail there's a bunch of arcs where things just go pointlessly wrong and the solution is always "I get by with a little help from my friends," does it ever pick back up again from that repetitive nonsense? I don't want to read through several more boring interchangeable arcs unless there's a real storyline somewhere down the line.

Fed-Kun's army
So emotional, love this Manga. Wish it was translated in English fully already.

Power Uploader
@rokegle135

The concept of time is self-evident. An hour consists of a certain number of minutes, a day of hours and a year of days. But we rarely think about the fundamental nature of time. I would hate for you to be among the vast ignorant who do not value or understand the nature of time and advise you to start thinking about it.

I really hope this gets fully fantranslated soon. Thanks for all the work translators

Power Uploader
I agree with @Yi but I would suggest you to start the manga from the beginning, @Ethansedale. What Yi said is correct and you can do that Madhouse did an excellent job on the anime and the adaptation. It follow the manga to the fullest, but I'm more of a person that would start anything from the beginning even if the adaptation is so well done. Though in the end is up to the person on what they would like to do, that's just my personal opinion.

We really appreciate your works! You are amazing people the author and the scan team and the translators of course.
This manga is my favorite, keep going❤️.

Users who are viewing this thread