Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Honey (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
the-plot-thickens.jpg

Wait why is she calling him gramps instead of dad on the last age? She normally calls him dad like in the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal

Maybe it's a joke since he looks so old? Maybe the line was translated from " Ojii-san. " instead of " Otou-san. "

@thatsleepyguy

Basically means he's a retired eunuch. Errr the balls still missing of course...

@GruntZone360
No way Mao-mao is related to that, her being royalty would be too big of a plot twist and change everything about the very base of the story. She's just a funny investigator from the lower class, I feel making her "rank up" would break part of what make this manga so good.
Or she'll learn about it being true, and chose to keep it a secret and continue on as a pharmacist. That would make Aaduo her mom though, I could wrap my head around that anytime. ? (Aaduo's features genetically match, as well as her age relative to Mao-mao's I think, I might be wrong, can't remember MM's age)

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Lady Riishu. She's adorable, but she's so young and in such a horrific political situation, on top of her allergy issues (poor girl can't have certain fish products AND honey? possibly more?).

Fed-Kun's army
@Medicpack she's actually is. not a princess or anything but from a high-ranking family. and she knows about it, just on bad terms with her dad because of misunderstandings and stubbornness

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun @GruntZone360

They do get into her family later in the story (and after that point, it comes up A LOT) but she is not royalty.

Since nested spoiler tags don't work, so if you don't want to know more don't read after this line:

Her mother was a top consort at the place she grew up, and her father still is a high ranking general in the army. Who is perhaps even more eccentric than Maomao is. It's hereditary.

Fed-Kun's army
Some things should be pretty damn obvious at this point, even if you've only read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Her dad was an eunuch? That meant Maomao must be a foster daughter, though I don't remember if it has ever been mentioned before. Now I want to know where his dad received her from.

can someone draw a diagram of the family tree in the empirial family? im getting confused.

Group Leader
eunuch -> dad?

does that mean she's either adopted or his dad had s*x before he was trimmed?

Users who are viewing this thread