Chihayafuru - Vol. 39 Ch. 203

Double-page supporter
Seems likely that tdx will outright stop scanlations of this if Taichi wins, based on their blog post, lol. Hopefully we get to see the end of the queen title match, at least.

I honestly don't really like it when the author seems favor over Taichi.
It's always like Arata being left behind. He is like an outsider even if he is one of 3 main characters.
I hope the winner is Arata.

Get real. Arata has always been a plot device for everyone to idolize and for sustaining romantic ambiguity. Shippers are always delusional.

Dex-chan lover
In two chapters, the Arata fans will all be happy.

A shitty sort of happy

(I don't know how to make a "Spoiler" thingie.)

Twi

Honestly I never saw it as the author siding with Taichi. Not with Arata and Chihaya both realizing they only saw him as an extra and never took him as a serious threat in the game. Then there’s how absolutely no one including himself thinks he can win against “geniuses” like Arata. No one wasn’t surprised he won the second match. With all the hate he gets he might as well be killed off. I can only see him as an unfortunate character who will never win.

Thank you for the scanlations!

Why so much hate on Taichi though? He's just trying to achieve his goals like any other character. Seems like people are bashing him just because of the love triangle. smh.
Tbh I'm really hoping for some team Chihayafuru moments in the future because this manga pulled me in because of its character relationships. I don't care who Chihaya ends up with anymore, I'd be happy either way!!!!!!!

So much hate on Taichi as if Arata wasn't a Gary Stu lol. I guess teenage girls love Gary Stu more than good story telling though

i don't understand the hate on taichi? did you guys really read the manga from the start ? or are you just here for the love story between arata and chihaya? and because taichi is the 3rd wheel? all i wanted was taichi being happy
he always suffer, always lose to arata, and was totally reject by chihaya, and here he just wanted to play against suou
but you guys are here spiting your hate on him because you want your ship arata x chihaya and the two being the king and queen and live happily. did you guys just see the character ranking ? taichi got 11 000 vote and arata 5 000 there's a huge gap there's more people who like taichi as a character than arata.

Ack. I love both boys for different reasons. I want them both to win. This is killing me. Can't wait to see who is victorious. Of course next year could see a rematch at the Meiji level....

Where the hell all this hate come from?!
Come on they're both play with all they got
Theres always that two character, the genius one and the hard-working one
But don't forget that Taichi is the charming-one that literally loved by every one and Arata is the feared-one because his geniuses at play

If Taichi win, he gonna took everything from Arata, because Taichi is literally good at everything not like Arata who is only good at karuta

So, they're both great character, and i'm just wish that in the very last chapter of this manga they're get the decent happiness each. Also i hope Chihaya can be the queen regardless of who she chooses as her forever partner.

Nobody should hate on the characters.

I'm also getting sick and tired of Taichi fans saying "he always suffer" like he's the only one. Other characters have suffered too. Let's just enjoy the manga for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread