Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e √Horikita - Ch. 3 - Room.3

So this Ayanokouji is much more on pair with the anime interpretation: aloof yet expressive enough to be relevant inside a group of peers. Often a popular choice as side character or rival... it turned out to be successful as a protagonist and main strength of the animated version rather the selling point when people recommend this series... Kudos to the voice actor I guess? Maybe the series composition? I dare to say he is the midpoint between Shiba Tatsuya () and Hikigaya Hachiman ()... both in power level and personality...

The first manga adaptation that precedes the anime (and perhaps the novel?) instead gives the impression that the aloof part is just a facade of a pretty shy and emotive guy (all these faces and blushes)... Think on the lines of Diavolo () from Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu... Adjectives like generic, mediocre and weak comes to mind though... A complete case of YMMV if you mind...

Now that I think about it a pointless parallel without (Oricon) numbers to back up if the change was good or not...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Ps.: @ma_ko I think so too... Highlight for all the times she think she has high ground when it's only a horse above the ground...

Dex-chan lover
"... I wonder why is it Sakura-san?"
Just in case anyone is wondering, in this line shes asking why Ayanokouji is referring to Sakura by her first name (which is a sign of closeness or intimicy) in a rather interrogative tone.
In other words SHE JELLYYYYYYY

"... I wonder why is it Sakura-san?"
Just in case anyone is wondering, in this line shes asking why Ayanokouji is referring to Sakura by her first name (which is a sign of closeness or intimicy) in a rather interrogative tone.
In other words SHE JELLYYYYYYY
wrong

her name is 佐倉愛里(Sakura Airi)
family/"last" name: Sakura
given/"first" name: Airi

Users who are viewing this thread