Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Untrustworthy

jak

Contributor
so the guy supposedly loves his family, but is cheating on his wife.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck did ya'll expected from her dad? He was a scumbag as a kid, and was rather nonchalant about it at the reunion. Him being setup as a douche was there from the beginning.

Aggregator gang
Wow I guess this scumbag got worse even as a adult cheating on his wife too? I know it won't happen but the best way of revenge would of been gaining the favor of the daughter then getting the bully's actual wife to cheat on him with the mc would of been 10x better 😩... But i guess all were gonna get here is the mc is just gonna keep observing her get bullied he's probably gonna see if she can survive it like he did.

The plot thickens although I don't know where this plot is trying to go

Aggregator gang
We are not sure of even whether he is her father or not... DX

Double-page supporter
Gonna have faith that he isn’t a cheating bastard but the story hasn’t done much to prove it’s not in his character so won’t be surprised if he is

@FgoSegul
>anyways, after I'm done work, I'm not a teacher, I'm just another woman."
"Can I meet you at the usual hotel in 20 minute?"
> " I L O V E Y O U T O O"
I want what you are smoking.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Manaka actually told the teacher. I'm shook. I'm used to reading; "Nothing..."
I think he's a suspect, but at the same time, I don't think he is either.
MC's warning is foreboding but doesn't give any clear direction besides misfortune be falling the two by being associated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 100% sure Aizawa is really on her side regardless of what her dad did to him. It's basically going to be trust no one for Suzuki & hell I can see this turning all dark with her trying to take her own life. To Aizawa, this is just him enjoying the show seeing how things are spiraling downward from here & at the end he'll have the biggest satisfaction from the show. Thanks for the chapter & happy holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread