Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.2 - Overkill

Double-page supporter
Sabine-chan has already made preparation to exploit those noble in the future ?

Group Leader
Jee that's a lot of stuff crammed into one sub-chapter. Some of the powerpoint editing could improve but eh w/e, thanks for the chapter i guess?

Fed-Kun's army
Keep TN notes(redundant) please. Fun commentary with this incredibly serious manga. I could almost hear a sitcom comedy laugh track at the end.

I shouldn't have read this while in the waiting room at the doctor's office. I almost fell out of my chair

Dex-chan lover
thus mitsuha escalated another situatuon gratly! but really are we getting actual combat and stuff in the next arc?

Dex-chan lover
I like how some of the nobles are so laid back even the king

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? How did the match making almost fail? What did the king do? The father is happy with the future son-in-law? What other problem? So rushed and confusing.

EDIT: Ah. Okay. MC wanted to drag the King into that matter and the father instantly folded. So did he say he was happy with the son-in-law, because he wanted to end this matter quickly, or didn't he had anything against their marriage from the start, or both?

That being said, I can live with subchaptering, if the release cycle in turn is 6 hours. Keep that lightningspeed releases up!

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with Anoon2323. I would normally not complain about them because I can just choose not to read the text outside the panels. With the translation of this series the Japanese texts outside the speech bubbles are translated in the empty spaces around the panels though so I can't ignore those areas (I believe ignoring half of the translated text would be more rude than complaining about the unnecessary jokes) and end up accidentally reading all the translator's jokes too.

You're doing a good job with the translation but I find it hard to be immersed in the story when I keep getting interrupted by the random jokes about every third page.

Thanks for the chapter but please take it easy with the additional commentary, put it in an afterword page or something.

Users who are viewing this thread