Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry 3

Dex-chan lover
How touching! That's a lot of sad backstory and even the silly dork Zagan managed to say the right sort of words to say.

Zagan's moral backing is really superior to that nameless girl who he saved; the girl's words are meaningless. It doesn't matter if it is right or not for the weak to survive; the universe is not fair and does not care whether one is weak or not and there is no moral or ethical argument that will stop the vast majority of catastrophes that may befall a person. Being strong is something needs to do to survive, and that's all there is to it. Whether that be to have strength by joining with a group, paying dues to a government for protection, or have money or have talent or be so kind that others will spring to your aid. To bemoan other's strength is a sign that you have given up on protecting yourself.

Nepi is too cute!

@Dezaki i think it's a cool factor . In fact some of us muslims believe that King Solomon (peace be upon him) who is a prophet at the same time used to sleep at his throne most of the time ... and we consider anything God's prophet did is cool .

Fed-Kun's army
@Operatix
I'm not sure if you can consider this as an upgrade of some sort but...
Later into the story a dragon loli is added to the cast and the two raise her like their own child.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I did this.
3aVUeUt.png

Dex-chan lover
I know I will aggravate some people, but I strongly want to disagree with the "kindness is poison" argument. While I do agree, striving for strength should be done, when ever practicable, kindness has it's own merits. Kindness in fact keeps us from murdering each other. The police wouldn't have a chance to keep up with the murder cases and frankly, they wouldn't care much, would they? Social kindness e.g. inspires to people to investing their lives for a greater good, life developing medicine for example, instead of using their intelligence to become another wall-street broker. Or to formulate it as a stone-cold fact, society needs kindness or it will come to an end and nearly everyone will die (, except Kirby). Welcome back to the jungle. Also MC sounds like a fucking edge lord!

That "bitch" was quite ungrateful to her savior, true, but the point is, she herself wasn't very kind at all, was she? In the end she should have phrased that differently. But to be fair, "the weak should perish" is a argument aggressors usually use. Maybe something else happened to the girls loved ones and she simply snapped, when he used those words. In this case, it was his own stupid comment, that made her ungrateful. If he had seen it under the aspect of kindness, he might he understood that, they might have rekindled and made her his girlfriend. Who knows? He tried to give her a lesson in life and it didn't went well. Go figure.

The problem lies in not being kind enough! (And those bastards'n'bitches abusing kindness.)

And also, he bought that elf girl. Following his own advice -> RAPE TIME! See where not being kind would lead him? Back to his empty castle. (If he survives, that is.)
Judging from his behavior the MC himself is kindness in denial incarnated. He really isn't the best representative for the things he preaches. I rest my case (for now).

Users who are viewing this thread