If you look closely at Shousuke's ears at the very top, I think he's blushing. Or it could just be shadow from his hair, or I could just be seeing things I want to see.

Also, yay~! Komi was able to resolve the issue herself! This is some major growth for her!

lly

Contributor
I used to think Najimi was gonna be a trash trap character.

Well, he's now best trap waifu

Double-page supporter
Aww, this couldn't have wrapped up in a better way! Everyone got involved, Komi-san probably talked more than we've ever witnessed till now, and Sokechuu lives! (No, I'm not getting teary-eyed, shush!)

Group Leader
Waaah, did Komi-chan just have a huge monologue!?!

I can't wait for this to be adapted into an anime just for this scene!

Yay! All is right in the world.

Feel bad for the lil girl, but kids are so much more fortunate these days than they were 15-20-years-ago when moving literally meant almost no contact with old friends. I remember having to move a few times and how much it hurt as a young sap. Nowadays they can keep in touch digitally which is awesome! However, I still think person-to-person interaction is far more valuable and special. It's one of the things I worry about in modern society. That we will raise a generation of socially inept people who lack the ability to communicate in person with each other. But it's just a silly and unwarranted worry that will probably never come to pass. Things will be fine.

jak

Contributor
I get she has a social problem, but for it to trigger over Komi going to another shop before she could tell her about this other shop was kinda dumb reasoning for her to overreact imo even if she is a kid.

Dex-chan lover
@BigJoe4243 Because Tadano is the power in the shadows. Komi-san asked him to help, & he tapped Najimi to contact the one million friends force. Rei-chan was never gonna escape after that.

This has been an issue for me for awhile now -whenever I see a character trip & fall in manga, I shudder. The idea of falling & getting an abrasion gives me the creeps. Burns, cuts, punctures? HA! No problems. But a scrape sends shivers down my spine. When I saw Rei-chan's knees, my manliness index nearly dropped into single digits.

but for it to trigger over Komi going to another shop before she could tell her about this other shop

It triggered because she caught herself calling Komi 'Komi-Oneechan' which made her realize she got attached, not because Komi went to a different store.

Kuhum.. NOW let me tell you about MY WHOLE LIFE STORY!
Why the hell do manga and anime keep doing this shit?

Dex-chan lover
@jak The reason wasn't because of a store. She knew she was getting too close to Komi when she almost called her Onii-chan and given her past of having to meet new people and then having to leave them, she panicked and ran away not knowing what else to do. Girl's been traumatized.

Users who are viewing this thread