Brother for Rent - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
That's how you make a satisfying ending to a story <3
Thanks for all the translations

A good ending for this Manga. I loved reading it. Thank you for translating everything!

Double-page supporter
I just don't have words to describe how good this ending was. Thank you author and translators.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, after reading the first chapter I immediately came here to spoil the ending for myself. I don't think I could handle a negative ending after the way the first chapter started. Now I have the courage to go back and read it from the beginning.

Petition to replace Redo of a Healer adaptation with this one or something similar

There were time skips, and I'd love to see Bio onii-chan make some growth and makeup with FL to build the burnt bridges...

But it is a happy ending that makes my eyes tear up, she has her family back with new siblings.

I love it, and like with any family there are some negatives that give room for growth... It finally reflects reality.

Thank you so much!! I'm crying. I can't believe it ended. Hopefully, the author will continue to write and draw mangas, can't wait for the next work.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update and all of your hard work on this manga. I hope you have a happy holidays and a good new year.☃️🎇🎆

Users who are viewing this thread