5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Scrambled Eggs ②

AcX

Double-page supporter
Nino's evolution from tsundere to smugdere is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
hmm r they going to the romance arc now? cause fuutarou has taught them the way of teaching each other... but have to say nino has become quite a waifu... just because the annoyance has begone... not saying i hated her just saying hmmm

That wedding flashback thing previous chapter only saying like this will a lot of shit and stuff going to happen just for plot and improvement for the relationships.
Grandfather ? It can't be coincidence

Dex-chan lover
rather than angry about itsuki, seems like the grandpa angry about the windowsill that fuutarou "crashed" itsuki onto.
...oh well

Aggregator gang
I love how Fuutarou tries to ask Ichika and Yotsuba while getting a cold reception until Nino appeared, he got the same extreme reaction of the girls he was trying to ask...

Finally Miku, you can attack surprisingly when it matters, though you're still losing to smug Nino

Why is Itsuki always the one to deliver info to Fuutarou? Why none of the other sisters who are much more interested in him doing so? I mean, just a while ago Negi broke the romance cliche of not hearing the confession from someone (not pleased that it was Nino, you know the one that could have killed or potentially speed Futarou's possible death...), but Negi still plays with the cliche of the first girl to talk or meet with the MC receives all the privileges.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if Fuutarou just went, "Alright, this is all too weird, I quit" at this point.

My bet is itsuki he met is not the real Itsuki.

She was Ichika, disguise herself as Itsuki

Why? To stop the potential war between Miku and Nino

Remember, only Ichika know nino's confession

Users who are viewing this thread