Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Seems like this is the end?

I enjoyed it but it could have been so much more

All I can think about is polygamy in the next volume. Though honestly would've liked it better if male lead confessed before the reveal and remained stalwart instead.

If this is the end that was rather abrupt but I guess it's a good place to end it.

Oh no she got stabed?oh well
Anyways ayyyyyyyyyy i am so happy right nowwww long live the couple!! Hope there will be more cuz it didn't seem like the end

I know it says vol 2 is coming, but having a proper ending like this is nice for a change too

Sad that the spoiled 'savior' will be alive and back to Earth again, probably be more rotten than ever.
Oh well, it is a happy ending for our FL.
@junebrunte Here's the door. Thank you and goodbye.
@Mezhlauk She kinda 'deserved' it. Instead of being a 'saint' like she was supposed to be, she used her Charm magic to hypnotize the Prince so that she could still being a spoiled brat, which caused disasters twice to the kingdom.

Are no one going to talk about the death of a fucking child ? What the fuck is wrong with the prince, she didn't deserve to die ! It's his fault for sheltering her too much !

11 chapters with barely any progress, then a volume's worth of action in a single chapter. Can't say I like the pacing. Or perhaps I should consider this more slife of life than a reincarnation/transmigration story.

Weird to see its still going on with that chapter absolutely screaming that the work got axed

Dex-chan lover
The dialogue made it look like the new savior is male and is probably after yukina

Users who are viewing this thread