Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
We need more scenes of Pirate-mode and Kyouji cross-dressing

Huh... After reading Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and seeing point-girl's pirate suit, I feel like world needs more OP powers that require their wielders to dress in a strange ways. "With great power comes great responsibility and greatly embarassing outfits", that kind of stuff.

I'm really sad that the dude from the other country is probably going to turn out evil. It would be cool if both sides were completely normal people, but had to deal with the countries being at odds (rather than everyone in the other countries just being evil).

Dex-chan lover
a girl that likes trap.
...t-that counts as straight, r-right?

500 years for almost killing someone. 100 years I get but 500! That is too much no matter who she almost kill.
Also if they are from another country, what are you going to do, attack them?

Double-page supporter
Kyouji needs to find some carnivorous women to get laid.

Fed-Kun's army
She sure is using up a lot of points for that manipulative ***.
Time for our favorite crew to liberate new girl!

1. Why doesn't points-girl put her arms in the sleeves and hold the coat shut? The only answer I can think of is that she's faking her dislike of it.
2. @mage_goo It's just a girl and a boy, so it's straight. It'd be different if she really thought he was a girl.
3. @1pwny I'm not sure what's going to happen with that, really. It seems like he might have made the town prosperous by putting everyone under a geas. That would be a very effective way of removing crime and poverty. But if his ability is too limited to be called brainwashing, like just the power to convince people of something while talking to them, then it would look more like he's a sneaky jerk who's responsible for a large number of people having happy, prosperous lives, and that makes it difficult to declare him as evil.
4. Prisoner-girl may have played Freedom Wars.
5. I'm bothered that we see the costs of everything points-girl is buying but we don't see her point total updated.

japanese cat (girl) louging on Master(mind) lap

@kilisloe
Check this wiki page :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_prison_sentences

@Yamibi
90% of the list is people doing the crime multiple times.
Hope people know that most people don't live past 85, there are barely any people who can make to 100. Manga logic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not convinced that other japanese lord-guy is evil.

@kaminomikan:traps are to be burned till disintegration
I think Kyouji agrees.

@gaigous:Kyouji needs to find some carnivorous women to get laid.
Ooooooh yes, indeed! This is needed badly and as soon as possible, because this situation is actually dangerous. There he is, he isekai'ed, got a really awesome cheat power and all, but because it isn't on the offencive side of the spectrum, all the girls, even those in the village, see him as some sort of little brother wimp, that's off-limits. And this is a veeery undesirable situation, not only for him. You can really see, how pissed of he is about this. He is just too polite(beta) to show it. They don't see this teenage boy as a man, not even as a teenage boy. They even made him dress up as a girl, to add shame to insult. The danger is, that he might get feed up with being the omega animal in this group and will draw a line. I believe he already has enough. He just stayed for good reasons. It's too dangerous to leave. But I would, if I would be in his position and there would be an opportunity.
If someone, let's say someone influential in, let's say the neighbor country, takes notice of this....Well, someone even we can't clearly make out to be evil, talks to him and tells him the right things, well...Kyouji might defect. "We aren't that evil. See how many japanese people are here. Those are my plans filled with good intentions. I wish for peace and unity. We are a fine alternate. They'll come around, too. You and I are kindreded spirits. We acknowledge you, also as a man. Did they? (IOW:We've got pussy.)"
But then again, that other guy build himself a harem. So Kyouji's hatred for him might know no limits.

Users who are viewing this thread