Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Present

I kinda pity the boy huhu. But yeah the eating illustration is kinda giving me weird signs but hopefully not.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad they are getting closer but I keep feeling apprehensive from all the small yet weird moments. My stomach hurts from all this!! Ahhhh

This story could be very heart warming through and through if they won't add weird romance between them. That would be tasteless I hope they won't :/

Fed-Kun's army
@mervesan weird romance? I think you are overthinking. At this moment I think it's up to readers how to interpret it. The woman might as well just care for the boy because she has no other thing to do. It's not romantic at all.

As someone who just did a Child Safety course, I'm screaming. All the signs of grooming:

Secret relationship with adult: check
Driving together in a car alone: check
Physical touch:
check
Giving treats/presents:
check
Favouritism:
check

Even if it's benign, it's still really inappropriate because she hasn't even thought to inform his father.

Despite what everyone say, this is fiction and I've been rereading this so many time even though it's angsty and I still love these two. They deserve one another. And it's fiction! There i said it

I hope this is not going where I think it's going.
I hope it stays a wholesome story of a brother-sister type of relationship between two unrelated people. The world deserve a story about how you can find family without being blood-related.

Dex-chan lover
Despite what everyone say, this is fiction and I've been rereading this so many time even though it's angsty and I still love these two. They deserve one another. And it's fiction! There i said it
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread