Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god he's so fucking cool. And haha stupid slave woman. Git gud. This is so edgy. Other isekais don't have fucktard edgy MCs so this one is different and so its good....

is what I imagine a 13 y-o thinks about garbage like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I think he just jumped a few Edgelord levels in this chapter. Why can't these isekais toe the line between "Beta" and "Unlikable" MCs.

Double-page supporter
"Can't we just pick some up inside?" - The wisdom of Diablo 2 & 3

Wow, a lot of normal/balanced MC lovers in this comment section.

Fed-Kun's army
And MC be like: well now, would you look at that? Seems like there is some value in you after all!! So lets get this party started then!!!

Double-page supporter
Good, now that you know you are strong leave that whiny edgelord and become an adventurer on your own.

Aggregator gang
Uhhh what's wrong with this guy? Even if he is being cold, his logic for his coldness is like that of a 3 year old.

Contributor
...so, uh, it's not just me, right? This guy is a fucking psychopath, yeah?

Aggregator gang
@Garrett That would make too much sense.

Seriously, though, if you go through the trouble to pick up a toy, you should at least give it a reasonable chance at success. This guy had no way of knowing that would work(even if he thought it would). He should be out of a toy and pouting in a corner. Oh god. He is 3 years old.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look so many soft hearted slave buyer wannabes. Their heart took some serious damage in this chapter. My condolences.
Our MC just wanted to reawaken the predator instinct (her eyes were the reason he bought her) of the girl.

Aaaaand dropped. The protagonist is written with the charisma and personality of a nine year old edgelord.

I like his style.
If you can't fight then you're useless.
If you are weak you're useless.
If you don't have the determination/instinct to get stronger you're useless.
No one will protect you, you protect yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread