Rise of the Demon King

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, what a new and interesting premise! Never seen something like this before! I'm sure it'll be completely distinct from all the other Chinese manhua!

Aggregator gang
i have the strength of 20 cats! or to this authors terms 0.1 tigers

Seems interesting. I have no problem with the Wuxia overall theme and cliches. It's simply what the genre is. I'm just hoping it sets itself apart with a good story which can be somewhat more hit-or-miss with these tales. Anyone notice that Wuxia MC's tend to have purple hair (when black isn't the standard), or blue or some variation in between? Does anyone know if there is a particular reason for that?

Did Arcky and Albex leave Trash? Or is this more of a side gig for them to do in their free time?

Either way, thank you guys very much for the releases. I look forward to more and seeing where this goes and if it's good or not. I suppose you've read a bit of the novel (if there is one) and that's one of the reasons for scanning it. So I imagine it will be somewhat good.

"If the Heavens restrict me, then I shall break the Heavens!"

what is up with this cliche shit? automatic drop. i tried reading 2 of these types already.

Am I the only one not following? Like It feels like so much has been missed out.

is my space bar stuck and skipping cut scenes again? I think I lost some stuff here and there.

@eyescrem007
There is a novel for this story, but its not translated about 100 chapters.

Are there any of these Chinese kung-fu comics with a grittier art style? These are so flashy and dramatic, everyone is so unnecessarily pretty, and everyone seems to get pissed over the littlest thing. Plus the characters just tumble from one fight to the next. I feel they could benefit from some bloody Goblin Slayer styled art or that a gritty and dark kung-fu webtoon might be a nice change of pace.

Wow. This manhua is pretty bad. In the first few chapters, a lot is going on without being fully explained. Then the MC is your typical Gary Stu, all-powerful among his peers. Pretty boring and bland plot. This manhua's only redeeming quality is its colorful art.

Dropped. NEXT!!

Users who are viewing this thread